- Ecomaide666G33 all colors
- Ecoamide666G33 is composed of 33% 6PA and 33% 66PA and 33% glass fiber.
- Molding Method;
- Injection Molding
- Shrinkage ;
- Flow direction=0.2-0.4%, Vertical direction=0.4-0.8% (ASTM D955)
- Temperature Setting
NH2(Nozzle) NH2(Nozzle) Front Medium Hopper 275℃ 275℃ 280℃ 275℃ 270℃
- Recommendable Mold Temperature;
*Before molding, gas venting system and a mold cavity must be cleaned with mold cleaner solvent.
- 80℃-90℃(In case of the water temperature control system)
- Injection Pressure and speed setting;
- Basically high pressure (around 90%) and
high filling speed (around 90%) are required for the excellent molded part surface.
Additionally, holding pressure is essential for PA, as crystal polymer.
(Actual filling time of chair base application is within 3 seconds and required holding
pressure time is at least around 15-20 seconds.) Recommendable holding pressure is
around 30% and required holding pressure time is 5seconds/1mm thickness. For example,
3mm thickness part requires 5 X 3 = 15 seconds.
- Screw rotation at measuring;
- In order to avoid glass fiber’s damage,
recommendable screw rotation speed should be less than 90rpm.
- The key point of getting excellent molded part surface is material drying before molding.
0.2wt% of moisture is essential drying condition for the excellent molded part surface.
That drying condition will be achieved by 130℃ x 3hours of simple heating dryer or 80℃ x 3
hours of dehumidified dryer.
- If you have any question or inquiry, please feel free to contact us without any hesitation.
2-23-1 Ougi Adachi-Ku Tokyo, Japan 123-0873
Fax; +81-3-5837-5551 .